Welcome to the Arena health and fitness club, a well established club, winner of many excellence and Quality awards over the years has helped to establish us as one of
Irelands Premier clubs!
The Arena Exclusive
Our exclusive and private membership ensure that members receive a personal and professional service designed to meet your individual needs and wants.
Our focus is on a proactive approach to your wellness with our friendly and highly qualified team of fitness professionals here to ensure that your fitness goals and wellness are their priority
We pride ourselves on always looking for ways to continuously improve our service, our classes, our activities, so don’t wait book a tour today and see for yourself what you have been missing.
as part of your membership
- Full health & lifestyle evaluations
- Personalised exercise programmes for each member
- Personal tutors assigned to each member to monitor and assess their development
- General fitness tips and recommendations
- Sport specific programmes developed to aid advancement in specialised areas
- A supervised and safe gym environment
- A full and extensive range of aerobics classes to suit all levels and age groups
- Specialised classes offered
- Rehabilitation programmes offered
- A fully supervised pool
- Arena Learn to swim programme” for adults and children
- Arena Aqua aerobics
- Personal swimfit programmes for each member
- Intensive summer swim programmes
- Pool Inflatable fun days
- Environmental activities throughout the year
- Four to five member challenges annually
- Member social events
Balance Body & Mind
Stretch it Out
for Spa & Leisure
White Flag Excellence
We are delighted to announce that The Arena Health & Fitness Club has been awarded “Diamond” in the Ireland Active White Flag Excellence Awards for 2016-17.
The White Flag National Quality Standard, grades facilities’ operational standards, similar to the Blue Flag award which classifies Ireland’s beaches, and it is the most sought after accolade in the leisure and fitness industry. It is the only industry specific award for the Irish leisure and fitness sector and this year saw over 100 entrants for the Awards.
The White Flag National Quality Standard is based on the four essential areas when operating any leisure or fitness centre: Safety, Hygiene, Customer Engagement and HR. The standard is designed to encourage continuous improvement in the hotel sector and it is categorised into two levels: Emerald and Diamond.
We are delighted that all of our hard work has been rewarded and we have achieved the highest possible standard, so we can assure our members and guests that we are doing everything in our power to continuously improve our standards, and therefore continuously improve the service provided. When choosing a Leisure Club- Always choose a facility which displays the White Flag Excellence Symbol.