Stephen has over a decade of extensive experience and knowledge from working in the health and fitness industry helping a wide range of clients of varying age groups and capabilities.
He is a former Owner and Manager of his very own successful health and fitness club that qualified for the Finalist of the ‘Ulster New Business Start up of the Year Awards’ for achieving great success with its clients.
Stephen has coached athletes at national level and senior Intercounty GAA teams.
Stephen specialises in Body Transformations, Sports Performance, Rehabilitation, Health and Wellbeing.
- BSc Hons Strength & Conditioning
- EXOS Performance Specialist
- Functional Movement Practitioner
- Poliquin PICP Level 1 – Strength Coach
- Poliquin Biosignature – Lifestyle and Wellness Practitioner
- Poliquin Body Composition Specialist
- Suspension Training Certified
- Gym Instructing
- GAA Sports Coach
Hobbies and Interests:
- Former Armagh Senior Gaelic Football player
- Health and Fitness enthusiast
- Continuous professional development
- Helping people improve their quality of life