Sorcha is a health and fitness instructor with previous experience in the fields of nursing and health and society. She is widely experienced and trains clients within a wide range of lifespan and lifestyle requirements, particularly within the areas of strength and conditioning, endurance, core, mobility and corrective exercise. Sorcha’s passion for a healthier society is the motivation behind continued training and learning in her development, design and implementation of a variety of programmes for children, teens, adults, golden years, para-fit, inclusion and sports people. Sorcha is an International Karate Athlete competing for Ireland and the holder of numerous national and international titles, medals and awards. She is a 3rd degree black belt and karate instructor.
- University of Limerick NCEF health and fitness.
- Health Related Physical Assessment and Programme Design
- Applied Exercise and Fitness: Resistance Training – Circuit
- Training – Body Conditioning – Step Training and Flexibility.
- TRX FTC Instructor – TRX STC Suspension Trainer
- Reebok Kettlebell Fitness – Reebok Fitness Pilates
- RLSS National Pool Lifeguard
- Sports Ireland Coaching & Level 1
- Child Protection in Sport Awareness + Children’s Officer + DLP
- Cara – Disability Fitness Inclusion
- Occupational First Aid and Safety Certificate.
- Occupational Fire Safety Officer
Hobbies and Interests:
- Strong interest in Health & Social related issues
- Voluntary initiatives
- Competes for Ireland in Karate on the Senior Woman’s Squad.
- Outdoor pursuits