Paul has played Gaelic football from an early age with 12 years’ experience at senior level. He has been working in the fitness Industry for a number of years with people of various fitness levels and age groups. Paul has worked with many Intercounty GAA players in their preparation for their upcoming season with specific Strength & Conditioning programs to help improve performance. He has extensive knowledge in instructing Bootcamps specialising in Fatloss, Strength & Endurance. Paul is very passionate and believes in his training methods. He is always looking to extend his knowledge in the fitness industry.
- Level 2 Fitness Instructing
- Level 3 Personal Training
- Level 4 Certified NCSC Strength & Conditioning Coach
- Spending free time with wife and three kids.
- Gaelic football
- Training regularly in gym.